Sunday, April 30, 2006

Retreat

Right now I am exhausted. I've been at a retreat all weekend and now I feel like I could sleep all day if I had time(which I don't). Well we were supposed to go to Pedegene Mountain(sorry I have no idea how to spell it...oh well.) but It poured down raining and we had to stay at the teen center the whole time. And of course it wasn't the same as if we were actually somewhere serene and peaceful but It was ok. We had to design all the lessons ourselves. Complete with songs, scripture, theme, everything. And it was a great bonding time for the girls especially. Yes we had our fun...some I'm not going to repeat. Inside Jokes, the whole works. We had to sleep in separate rooms than the boys(of course) and we decided we were going to sing. Well we finished our second song and one of the girls had been halfway asleep and all of a sudden we hear"Guys, God is asleep, you should too"...We about fell on the floor laughing. It was hilarious. But It was a good learning experience...Lets jut hope out next retreat doesn't get cancelled and messed up.

Blog Archive

All about Me! :)