Thursday, June 01, 2006

My crazy summer.

Well right officially I'm out of school. I am so wonderfully happy. But it's weird because I've been waiting for this for so long and now it's like- Now What? I have summer school in a week for a whole month, maybe longer. I'm excited about p.e. because we get to go places and I have a good friend that will be in there with me so it's not so bad but still. At least I wont be bored. But right now as I see it I have so much going on I don't have a summer. My dad want s me to go up to Rodgers for a week, then my mom wants some time(which is both fine) but I feel like I need to do the whole "your scheduled here", "no, sorry, that time is booked" thing. Which is sad. I wish I could go to uplift but I can't even do that! It's so crazy.

Blog Archive

All about Me! :)