Thursday, November 02, 2006

He is Amazing

God is truly amazing. It is just so amazing the way he works, in people , in situations, in every way possible. God can take the most unlikely place and time and turn it into a memorable experience, he can pour down his spirit on you in the depth of your despair and automatically you are lifted, high, where the enemy could never reach you.

What an amazing God we have, he is always there. Never in all my life has he left me. There have been times where I have hated him from the depths of my soul, wanting nothing to do with him, but he was there. I didn't see it then, and I couldn't understand it. He was there sheltering me and watching, waiting until that night when I'd had enough, and just cried out to Jesus, cried out to him. He was there. Gosh he was there and I could feel his spirit. It is so beautiful, the love he offers us, and holds for us. It never goes away!

Tonight, a friend showed me some things. He showed me that God is truly amazing, that he can do anything. Whether it be healing someone, touching someone who could never be reached by ordinary means, or just sheltering us under his wing.

There is nothing more beautiful and wonderful than the spirit of God being poured down on you. The feeling is like no other, to know that God is in that place, his spirit is all around you and he is there listening to you worship, hearing your thoughts, whispering the things he wants you to hear. Wow, nothing in this world could be more lovely than that. It is unfathomable.

May God Bless you in the coming days, and may you truly see him. May he show you his love and grace, and pour down his spirit and his love on you.

<3 Kayleigh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post Kayleigh! It's good to see you back in the blogger world. I just did one myself. I think I know who this friend is though...

Paige ;)

Blog Archive

All about Me! :)