Sunday, February 11, 2007

<3~<3

Word of God speak
Would You pour down like rain
Washing my eyes to see
Your majesty
To be still and know
That You're in this place
Please let me stay and rest
In Your holiness
Word of God speak
--mercy me




There is hope for the helpless
Rest for the weary
Love for the broken heart
There is grace and forgiveness
Mercy and healing
He'll meet you wherever you are
Cry out to Jesus, Cry out to Jesus
--third day



I know you're always there
To my every prayer inside
I'm clinging to the promise of a lifetime
I hear the words you say
To never walk away from me and leave behind
The promise of a lifetime
--kutless



In only moment truth
Was seen revealed this mystery
The crown that showed no dignity he wore
And the king was placed for all the world
To show disgrace but only beauty flowed from his face
Would you take the place of this man
Would you take the nails from his hands
Would you take the place of this man
Would you take the nails from his hands
--jeremy camp



Are we happy plastic people
Under shiny plastic steeples
With walls around our weakness
And smiles to hide our pain
But if the invitation’s open
To every heart that has been broken
Maybe then we close the curtain
On our stained glass masquerade
--casting crowns



I cried out with no reply
And I can't feel you by my side
So I'll hold tight to what I know
You're here and I'm never alone
--barlowgirl



God of wonders
Beyond our galaxy
You are holy, holy
The universe
Declares your majesty
You are holy, holy
--caedmons call



You made it all
Said, "let there be"
And there was
All that we see
The sound of Your voice
The works of Your hands
You do all things well
You do all things well
You do all things well
--chris tomlin

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

That was beautiful Kayleigh! so sorry we didn't get to see you this week, hope you and your Mom are doing well. The sickness is almost gone over here, so you will be able to come over again soon!

Love,
Caitlin;~)

Kayleigh said...

haha thanks, don't worry about it..:) You know how Winterfest is, if your sick it's horrid! :) Love ya

Blog Archive

All about Me! :)