Wednesday, July 25, 2007

SCALES are for fish(a folow up to the beauty post)



I've seriously felt like doing this a couple times. :) After teh last post I thought it necessary to put this on here. It's funny, but it is seriously true. Scales are for fish, not humans. I refuse to let a peice of scrap metal tell me whether I should love or hate myself everyday. I think the world should have a national scale-smashing day. That would be amazing, saying GOODBYE to the un-realistic standards of beauty in America, the super-thin models that drive girls to hate themselves, the un-necessary diet EVERYTHING. It is seriously getting out of hand and un called for. America needs an awakening, and intervention. Anyone want to smash their scales with me? :) SCALES ARE FOR FISH!!!!! :)

Have a fun day, be yourself and no on else, live for GOd not the world,

Kayleigh

No comments:

Blog Archive

All about Me! :)