Saturday, August 25, 2007

Not you average girl


I'm a wildflower soaking up the sun. I'm a free bird soaring, a ray of shining light upon your face; a sunny day dreaming in radiant beams.

I'm not a simple-average girl. Not a come-n-get it, gotta run, skip the romance, fight the system, not your run of the mill sweet heart, No.

I'm an easy-breathing, dancing dreaming, spinning in the moonlight, soaking up the sun, basking in the crisp quite air starry headed girl. Yes, my soul is a pixie set free to roam, a damsel in a winding tunnel, not a thing in my way.

Just mesmerized by the beauty the world brings to my door step, not satisfied with skimming the surface of this picture. NO you better believe I'm gonna dive right in, dive into the mystery, the beauty that surrounds.

Beauty, yes its soaring around, everyone seems to think they have the answer to the riddle we call beautiful. I'm gonna catch it, the REAL thing, and no it was never plastic to begin with. I'm gonna catch it in the end, you better bet. I'm more than your average girl.

No comments:

Blog Archive

All about Me! :)