Sunday, March 26, 2006

New at this!

Hi!

This is my first ost on my first blog and I really have no clue what I'm doing. But here goes.
I decided to join because I wanted to post a comment, not wanting a blog but know I have one. Who knows what will come of this. Maybe it will lead to something of great inspiration, maybe this will be my new enjoyment for a while to come...that is untill something else interesting comes along. Well maybe you will hear more of me and maybe you wont! Untill next time,

Kayleigh

2 comments:

Arkanblogger Family said...

Write more! I know you are good at poetry and other stuff. :) Good first introductory post though ;)

-Paige

Arkanblogger Family said...

Hi Kayleigh-welcome the the blogosphere! I like your site...it looks happy. I commented on your comment under my Root Canal poem. You can see it there. I have to go take a counterpart of mine to eat barbeque. He's in from Dallas. Take Care and Keep Writing!

-The Arkanblogger

Blog Archive

All about Me! :)