Sunday, March 26, 2006

alittle bit about me

Hello,

Right now, in about two hours, it will officially be spring break. Some people on their way to exciting places...Me? I'm sitting at home...newly discovering the world of the BLOG. It kinda makes me laugh actually. Wow. anyway... so what do you write in these things? is what I am trying to figure out. Do you discuss "worldly Matters" or go into great detail about your past life? hmmmmm... well lets just start here. Who am I?
I'm Kayleigh. My passions in life are... number one would be my faith. I am a Christian and I am not afraid to say so. I love art, music, photography, performing arts, being with family and friends and so many other things.
I plan on becoming an art therapist in my future. Iv'e always known I wanted to be n Art Therapist but now I'm discovering a whole other side to it. I want to(some how, I'm not sure how to add these together yet but I WILL figure it out) combine Art Therapy with some form of missions work. What better way to serve God and live my life than to branch out of my everyday "bubble" and help people come to know Christ? I see no other way. I know God is leading me in this direction and I really hope he explains it soon because It's starting to become a bit confusing.
Well, it's getting late and I have some reading to do so I will write more later!

Kayleigh ;)

Blog Archive

All about Me! :)