Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Church stuff

Today was quite an interesting day. My mom got an email from my Aunt Jenn who lives in Texas and boy was it surprising. It was an interview about the recent shooting of a Church of Christ preacher. The interviewer interviewed a Baptist preacher, bringing up the church of Christ church itself. It was basically an all over attack on our part. It kinda made me mad just a little bit. I mean do any of us really have the right to judge anybody else? Does anyone have the right to say your wrong? Isn't that Jesus's job? So why are so many people at each other's throghts about doctrine and what's right and what's wrong.
You know I may not know any thing, after all I'm "just a teenager" as some older or "wiser" people would argue we don't know anything. But I think we get caught up in all of that and bypass our our purpose, what God wants from us. I mean really what good is going to come from bickering about a little hand clapping in service going to do for anyone. I just get sick of it. For instance, one night me and some friends got on the subject of some of this at church and I said something and they were like SHHH! the door is open! Like someone was going to persecute us for it. It really is ridiculous. That kind of upset me, because I know that's not what God would want from us. Not at all. Why can't people just put up with little things that really doesn't matter and get along. Sacrifice just a little. Anyway, to end things on a more positive note,
I'll have some poetry to post on here later, I love poetry! :) But that's all for now...It's getting late and I have reading to do(again). So Have a WONDERFUL JUDGE FREE DAY!!!! " ;)

God Bless!, Kayleigh

Blog Archive

All about Me! :)