Thursday, March 30, 2006

You Make Me Whole


Count the stars in the sky.
Reach to the heavens.
His ever breathing light shines on our paths;
helping us face our many demons.
Look into the night, though the mountains are dark and the skies are gloomy;
we are surrounded by a power so great!

In you father I am whole.
Like the birds trace the wind of the seasons:
I will follow you.
In your word I am great; I AM STRONG!

The winds move with a sense of grace; swirling through my hair.
In them I hear your voice; reaching out to me.
Engulfing my mind in your presence;
Searching for something to make new again.

You restore my light; you power my soul!
You make me whole.

Your wisdom is never failing; evil trembles with the sound of your voice.
So I shout, Lord! You are mine and I am Yours, I give you my all.

Make me new; so I may dwell among your presence for the rest of my days.
AMEN!

Blog Archive

All about Me! :)