Friday, March 31, 2006

We are Trully Blessed!

We are given to a God so Great!
Only he has the power to let the sun shine;
or moon glow in the night sky.

We are given to a God so Beautiful!
He lets the mountains and the seas reflect his own beauty.
He creates the beauty in the stars, and the twinkle
and little kids eyes.

We are blessed with a God So Powerful!
He has the power to crush us all with one swipe of his hand.
But he doesn't.
He Loves us.
He delights in everyone of his children.

How wonderful is his love for us!
How amazing is his precense.

I can feel him in this very room.
He makes my hands shiver;
giving me goose bumbs.
That weird fuzzy feeling;
best "high" in the world.
Too bad most people don't know that.

Thats where I come in.
I want to go to the end of the Earth!
Send ME!
I will stand up for my king!

Thats the least I can do for a God so wonderful and Great.

Blog Archive

All about Me! :)