Friday, November 17, 2006

Thoughts from a song

"In the quite, in the stillness I know that you are God...I am restored by your presence." "There is no one else for me, none but Jesus. Crucified to set me free, now I live to bring him praise."

-Hillsong United

What a wonderful message. It is so comforting to know that Jesus loves us so much. How he died for you and me, and everyone on the face of this Earth whether they accept it or not. He is here with us holding out his loving arms whispering to us, we are his! It is such a beautiful message. All of our life is in him, all of our hope, all of our strength! There is no one else for us, none but Jesus. He is always there. Wow, it is unfathomable.

I just got the urge to share this, while I was listening to Hillsong United, they are so wonderful and inspirational.

Have a wonderful blessed day!

<3 Kayleigh

No comments:

Blog Archive

All about Me! :)