Friday, May 08, 2009

Storm

The rain is pouring down. I can feel it's cleansing as it pours, listening to the sound, I know it is you. There is a feeling that everything in this world is under a glass box..every control is being made and every rotating piece of this world is in it's orbit...and I'm breathing here in this tiny room...just listening to the magic that I have no control over. To think that my fingers can feel this rain, but they can not begin to feel every piece of wonder absorbed deep within this drop...where it has journeyed, from it's home all the way to my finger tip.

I know you have brought this rain...this down pour mimics your glory. Showing how you wash away everything within it's time. You wash away my sin just as every leaf will be cast down this stream and forgotten. And the thunder it roars and groans in the night, your voice still resonates...no matter how many try to snuff it out.

I'm speechless of what to say, what words to utter to show how the understanding has found me. I haven't reached that place...I haven't gained the understanding to be worthy of speecing in your presence. I can not begin to explain how I feel...it's a chaotic, confused, joyful, mornful, melancholy feeling...completely contradictory and meaningless until I come to understand that YOU are the piece that will fix every single inch of my confusion..of my uncomplete answers. I just want YOU. God..Father...Omega...Redeemer...all will cease..but I find you ceaseless in this storm...present in the lightening crash and the wailing winds...ceaseless when the thunder roars in side this violent craze. I want to be home. I want to go home. See home feel home be home.

I have seen so many crazy Earth shadering things in the last week and all I know is that I don't like this world. This world shaders my heart, tears it to pieces, ripping..shredding. And how thankful am I..to have a mender.

It is so silent. All I hear is this storm. This Rain. I know you are here. Your hand is upon me. You love pours within this rain. I love you.

No comments:

Blog Archive

All about Me! :)