Saturday, November 11, 2006

Beautiful world

There are so many beautiful, wonderful things in this world that we overlook far too often. Too many times we focus on the negative when we fall, when we feel alone. If we could see the beauty and joy around us, it could all be well again. I hope for both myself and others, that we get to experience this beauty firsthand. To be able to dive head first in the radiant wonders of this world. To see the glory in the towering mountains, the grace in each and every flower, the brilliance in the showering rain. I feel so light and wonderful when I think of the things God has put on this Earth just for the soul purpose of letting us experience his beauty. We could be so worry free, so happy and free if we could see the majesty in his works, every single day. I vow to myself, that at least before I die, I will go in all the world, to capture his beauty, and let it amaze me firsthand. I want to see the beautiful fall leaves on the trees, towering over a country road. I wish to stand, feeling like a mere ant, in front of a towering snow peaked mountain. I wish to fly across the beautiful ocean, plant myself on the edge of the sea and paint my heart out. To lie under the stars, feeling wrapped in a blanket of light. I want to run in a field of flowers, falling amidst their graceful blooms.

His majesty is engulfing us everyday, if only we could feel wrapped in it, as we are. Such beautiful things lie on this Earth, and I want to witness everyone of them.

Check out this video, it is so beautiful it could almost make you cry.

http://mayyoubeblessedmovie.com/

Have a wonderful Blessed Day!

<3 Kayleigh

No comments:

Blog Archive

All about Me! :)